Saturday, March 04, 2006


SUMMER IS GONE. . .

Okay, I know that most of you are looking forward to summertime, but it’s still summer here. . .or so I thought. We’ve had about five days of rain and today I’m shivering in my living room, even while wearing a coat, long sleeves and socks! I guess I can’t complain though as the area has been in a drought the past few years and this rain is an answer to prayers. Still, it’s cold. Makes me realize that winter is on the way for us.









These are a couple pictures I took yesterday of the mist rising in the valley. It's the view from our house and one I never tire of. On a clear day you can see for miles, but on cloudy, overcast days the mist settles into the green mountains and valleys around us, leaving a stunning picture.

My good news for the week is that there are no accidents to report from our household and everyone is well! Jayden stayed home for the week, doctor’s orders, but is really ready to go back to school. It’s been nice spending time with him one-on-one.

This next week is already looking busy. Besides all our normal activities, we are planning to start a weekly neighborhood Bible study. I’m excited to see how God will use this group to grow in Him and spread His love!

Blessings!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, winter. I was going to tell you that the trees are budding now in Texas, and temperatures are very balmy. Spring is coming! I like hearing your updates. :)

    ReplyDelete