Sunday, February 26, 2006


WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT REBECCA’S HEART. . .

I’m excited that I’m already receiving feedback from my readers for Rebecca’s Heart. I loved writing Rebecca and Luke’s story and am thrilled to know that many of you are enjoying reading it.

Thanks a million for keeping me up till 2 in the morning--with Rebecca's Heart. LOL. I absolutely love it! It's my favorite over all else you've written.” --Saundra

“I read your book this weekend and couldn't put it down. It was wonderful. I cannot believe the huge progress you have made in your writing. Michaela's Choice was good, but this was terrific. Wow! Great character development especially.” -- Lynne

“Lisa’s new book is AWESOME! I could not put it down & read it all in one setting. She made the characters come so alive I could swear I was in Boston at that time. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!” -- Charlene

If you’ve read Rebecca’s Heart I’d LOVE to hear from you as well. Let me know what you think. Also consider filling in the tear page in the back where you can write your comments about the story and send it to my editor. They take seriously the feedback they receive from the readers, so mailing in the reader survey really does help! Also consider posting a review on Amazon.com or Christianbooks.com. This will help other readers know what you think. Remember, my Heartsong novels won’t be for sale in the bookstores or Amazon until three months after they’ve hit the book club.

For those of you who have enjoyed my Massachusetts series so far with Michaela’s Choice and Rebecca’s Heart, look for book three, Adam’s Bride, due to be released this November!

Blessings!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:09 PM

    Hi Lisa!
    I am so proud of you. I have been trying to get in touch with my friends from back in the day, and wanted to say hello. I am not sure if you will remember me since it has been so many years. I would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete