Sign up for my Author Newsletter
& receive BLOOD RANSOM ebook FREE!

Join My Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

HOW DO YOU SEE LIFE?

We all see things though different eyes depending on where we live, who we know, or our life experiences. I thought about this today when I ran by the grocery story and found a large bin filled with plastic sacks. Wondering what they were, I pulled out one of the bags and discovered I was holding a sac of dried moponi worms. Yes, these are sun dried caterpillars ready to eat! They are even testing the market with Barbecue- and chutney-flavored mopani worm snacks.

Ok, as much I could never eat one of these, it did strike me that here was something that many southern Africans sees as a traditional part of their diet, yet I would try to avoid them at all cost. (That and a few other things I’m sure.) What amazes me is that despite our difference, God loves us all! What a wonderful thought.

On a different subject, Ronie has won a copy of Rebecca’s Heart from my end of January contest. Congratulations, Ronie! Be sure and stop by often for more chances to win a free book.

Blessings,

Lisa

1 comment: