Sunday, February 05, 2006


THEY SAY A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. . .

I'm going to try and add pictures to most of my blog entries hoping that everyone will enjoy this. We are fortunate to live about an hour from Kruger National game park and one of our favorite past times is going on a game drive. There's nothing like driving through a herd of elephant or buffelo, or watching a lion lie in the sun. One of the most exciting things we experienced was a flat tire in the middle of the game park. As we stood beside the truck while the tire was changed, I told the kids that whoever found an animal first would get a prize. Thankfully we didn't see any at that point, but an hour later as we were driving back through the same spot to leave the park we saw a lion going into the bush!

More later!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Only an hour to the game park? It's not fair! Oh well, we do have hippos that close. (So they tell me; I've never seen them.) Enjoyed your recent report and glad I found your blog. God bless!

    ReplyDelete