Monday, February 13, 2006


REBECCA’S HEART. . .

Went to the post office today and there was a package for me. My latest book, Rebecca’s Heart! It’s always so exciting to pick up your book for the first time. Many of you read Michaela’s Choice. This is the long awaited book two of my Massachusetts series. I love the cover that depicts so well the setting of the story. The third book, Adam’s Bride will be released in November.

Here’s the back cover blurb:

Rebecca's heart is open to love...But she discovers she's about to make the biggest mistake of her life. To avoid such a mistake, she cancels her plans and moves to Boston. There she takes a position as a seamstress in a furniture shop where she hopes to mend her broken heart.

Luke Hutton longs to build ships for a living, but is set to sail one last time, before he can make his dreams come true. He stops by the furniture shop on an errand for his mother and falls at once for the dark-haired beauty who works there.

Can Rebecca and Luke find a way to share the secrets that keep them from true happiness? Will Rebecca trust her heart to God, as well as Luke?

If you would like to buy a copy directly from me, let me know!

Also, can you do me a favor? If you enjoyed Michaela’s Choice or any of my other books, take a few minutes to post your review on Amazon.com and Christianbooks.com. I’ll even throw in a free book (YES FREE!!) to the first two people who post a positive review of one of my books they’ve read and let me know about it. Hey! You can’t beat that!

Blessings,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on seeing your book! :) What a neat feeling that must be. Hope your son is enjoying his new school!! ~~ :)

    ReplyDelete