Monday, February 01, 2010

Found it!


Apparently I've found it. My routine, that is. I realized today that a week had gone by without blogging, because, well ... to be honest ... I've haven't had anything to blog about. And that NEVER happens here. There's always something to write about.

Until this week.

I taught school, worked on the ending of my book for my deadline, did the laundry, worked out, cleaned the house ...

The only thing out of the ordinary was the fresh Tiger prawns Scott bought (and is cleaning) for me. For less than $5 a pound, we're going to enjoy garlic/lemon prawns on the grill tonight!

So here's to a week of routine, and hoping it will last.

Be blessed today.

Lisa

PS Stop by tomorrow when something will be happening on the blog as I announce my February giveaway!


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to tomorrow and the February giveaway.

    My those prawns are huge. Enjoy them.
    I would love to share supper with you tonite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would have loved to have shared supper with you all! Guess I'll have to eat one for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:15 AM

    Great post. I enjoy your blog. Blessings
    tarenn98[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete