Sign up for my Author Newsletter
& receive BLOOD RANSOM ebook FREE!

Join My Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Thursday, May 10, 2007

TAG, you're it!

Tammy Alexander tagged me to play this blog game! And when you're done here, check out her website to win a copy of her latest relaase, Remembered, from Tammy's best-selling Fountain Creek Chronicles series!

Eight Random Things About Me

1. I’ve worked in a bank, a daycare, a hotel headquarters, the telephone company (delivering the yellow pages door to door with a severely injured ankle), as a banquet waitress, and at a fast food restaurant.

2. I once skied in the French Alps. (This disaster story might make it into a book one day!)

3. The only thing I’ve ever collected is books by Victoria Holt. Because of her influence, when I was thirteen, I wrote in my diary that one day I’d write a gothic romance. (Which I’ve done!)

4. I once cooked over a fire for fifty people for a week. (Personal reminder: Never to volunteer to do this again)

5. I’ve been offered chicken ovaries, clabbered milk, mopane worms, pizza with bananas, and fish heads. (Note: I didn’t say I’d eaten all of them!)

6. I’ve lived in eight states and four countries. (And have been blessed to visit many more than that).

7. I only drink water and occasionally juice and milk. On a very rare occasion I drink tea or coffee. (Coffee in France is a must! Don’t ask me why.)

8. I once spent eight hours making one liter of red palm oil from palm fruit. (Don’t try this at home!)

Here's who I've tagged to play next: Ronie, Patty, Beth, Lynette, and Dana.

Have fun!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. It's so great getting to "know" you like this. what an adventurous life you've had!! :-D

    ReplyDelete