Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photo contest winner!


A few weeks ago, I announced a photo contest. My publisher needed photos of Revenge, Ohio for my historical coming out in June, but living in Mozambique made the request a bit of a challenge. The response from all of you, though, was amazing.

A big thanks goes out to all of you who responded with offers to help, and especially to Kythrie and her entire family. A couple weekends ago, they drove to Revenge and took over one hundred photos of the area. One of these photos will be published on the back cover of my upcoming book Love Finds You in Revenge, Ohio. A couple more will be used in the forward.

Click here to visit the Love Finds You blog where I have a few more photos posted in my article, It Takes a Village.

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment