Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Book Club Members?


I want to thank all of you who have let me know how reading Blood Ransom has changed the way you look at the world, and a special thanks for those of you who are spreading the word about the book by leaving reviews on Amazon and other online places as well as by word of mouth.

(I just love this photo!)

Yesterday, I spoke with someone who is going to ask her book club about using Blood Ransom as their choice, and I wanted to let you know what I told her. If your book club selects Blood Ransom, I'd love to send book marks for your members as well as a study guide for discussion, and arrange a phone call via skype to chat with your members! Contact me here for details.

Many of you are aware that my Mission Hope series deals with real issues, like the modern day slave trade, facing millions of people around the world, but I've wanted to do more than just make people aware of these situations.

As an answer to those looking for ways to get involved in being a voice to those in need both financially and through actual on the ground involvement , I'll be sharing more information in the weeks to come about something I'm extremely excited about. We're in the process of starting a non-profit organization that will help specific individuals through orphan care, trade school funding, micro-loans, safe houses for girls, with dreams of much, much more as the work grows. Look for more information coming soon.

Be blessed today!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment