Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quick Update


We're still here in South Africa, waiting for our car to be fixed. Hopefully it will be done today and we can leave tomorrow, but there's a chance we'll have to wait another day. Scott felt a lot better yesterday, but the headache and aches are back today as he probably overdid it. I'm pretty tired as well, so am planning a quiet day doing school with the kids and need to get some writing done.

I thought I'd post a few of my cheetah photos from our time in Kruger. Unfortunately, because the sun was setting behind them, the photos didn't turn out well, but if you look closely, you can seen them running and playing which was amazing. In the bottom photo, there are actually five there.

Scott and I want to thank everyone again for all the prayers that went out for our family literally around the world. It was such a huge encouragement.

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:57 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Scott is on the mend. The pictures are amazing. Isn't God creative?

    ReplyDelete