Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On the road again. . .


As many of you know, my mother blacked out and fell, breaking her leg in several places a few weeks ago. She recently decided, for health and safety reasons, that it is best for her to move into an assisted living situation.

In order to help her and my sister with this transition, I will be leaving Mozambique this weekend to go to South Africa, then on to the States. God's timing is so perfect as Scott was already scheduled to be gone for a month long discipleship training in the States.

I'll still plan to keep up my blog as much as I can, as I'm sure I'll have my own interesting transition stories as we spend the next two months in the States. Unfortunately, I won't be able to travel and see people during this time, but look forward to visiting with many of you next year during our regular furlough.

Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment