Saturday, August 02, 2008

Update on my mom

Since so many people responded to my last post, I thought I would just send a quick update here again. Mom had her surgery late Thursday evening and was back in her room about 11 pm. They put a rod in her leg and everything went well. She had her first physical therapy session Friday, and was able to spend some time in a chair.

We spoke to her yesterday and while she's doing well, she's obviously very tired and is in some pain. She will be in the hospital until Monday. Because she has to be off the leg for eight weeks, there are a number of decisions that have to be made in the next few days. Please continue praying for my mom and my sister and her family who are caring for her.

Thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. praying for fast recovery of your mom.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete