Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Go Brazil!


Time seems to be getting shorter as each day passes and there never seems to be enough hours in the day for me to get everything done. In the process, I've perfected multi-tasking. I listen to Portuguese lessons while walking to school, help Jayden with English phonics while studying Portuguese grammar, iron the clothes while watching Portuguese TV (yes, watching TV is homework too!), listen to Portuguese music while cooking supper, and catch up on my blog while giving spelling tests.

Life has actually divided itself into three categories. Mornings are for home schooling, afternoons for Portuguese school and homework, and at night I write. Housework gets stuffed into the cracks.

Last week, while I stayed home and wrote, Scott took the kids to a soccer game with our school. As you can imagine, the boys especially loved every minute of it.

More photos later.

Blessings!

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment