Sign up for my Author Newsletter
and receive Recipe for Murder ebook for FREE!!

Join My Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Try our video maker at Animoto.


This week, our family will finally be all together again and I'm so excited I can hardly wait. Gabe comes home for his school holiday and Scott returns from his trip to the States. So what am I most thankful for this week? Guess that's pretty obvious!

I won't be doing much (if any) blogging over the next few weeks as our family spends time together except to maybe post a few photos, but I did want to wish each of you a very happy Thanksgiving and a very merry Christmas.

Be blessed today and enjoy time with friends and family,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Same to you Lisa- Glad you had your family together and enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete