For those of you who don't know, I'm a part of a wonderful blog group that helps promote International Christian fiction. As we celebrate two years of blogging together we've put together a collection of favorite foods for our readers!
"Travel with us around the world as we sample delicacies that uniquely represent our home countries or the settings of our books.
Try our exciting selection of entrees, sides, mains, desserts and snacks:
• Peanut soup from Bolivia.
• Chicken croquettes from Brazil.
• Cornbread from Tennessee, USA.
• Cranberry salad from Australia.
• Bobotie and Cape Lamb Pie from South Africa.
• Mennonite stew and spicy chili from Canada.
• Passionfruit and coconut cake from Mozambique.
• Pavlova from New Zealand.
• Scones from England.
And many more! Over 40 recipes in all."
And best of all, you can get it as an ebook for free!
Once you've downloaded the recipe book, please check out our blog that is written by a large number of wonderful authors from all over the world.
P.S. A black & white print version of the recipe book is available at Create Space for 6.99 plus postage.