Friday, April 09, 2010

Audio book


I'm not sure how many of you enjoy listening to audio books, but because our road trips often take twelve hours or more, we have found them a great way to pass the time with the kids on the road. For the most part, we have listened to what Focus on the Family has to offer. Through them, we've been able to listen to Bible stories and history come to life. One of our favorites from them was a nine CD series called Novacom Saga and it lasted all the way from Nelspruit, South Africa to home.

Last month, Zondervan released the audio version of Blood Ransom. This week I realized that there are samples, so I listened to it online. I have to say, it was quite exiting to hear her read my story. She did a fantastic job making the story come to life. I really was impressed.

If you'd like to listen to a sample yourself, you can visit here. I know what I'll be listening to on my next long trip!

Do you have any favorite audio books you recommend?

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love audio books. Leaves you with an imagination to fill in the background of what is being read. Plus, it's soothing.
    desertrose5173 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete