Because I always refer to several countries, I thought I'd post a map to show exactly where we are working. Right now, our work extends from South Africa to Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, and into Mozambique. I recently mentioned our flying over Victoria Falls. It is on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia. And to answer another comment, the Sahara desert is across northern Africa, so we aren't actually near it.
1. Mongu, Zambia is 70 kilometer’s from Angola.
2. We have orphan programs in both Mongu and Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
3. Our new church planting work is among the Tonga people in Mozambique.
4. We work with about 80 churches throughout Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Malawi
5. We are focusing on leadership training in South Africa