Thursday, August 23, 2012

Africa in Photos

Here are a few recent photo I thought you all might enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!

Gabe asked me why I needed more family photos, but when our family is only together three times a year, a family photo means a lot to this mama!

Outside in our garden

Progress on our house! This is actually the garage that they are working on right now.

They are getting ready to lay the floor and start building the walls.


Lots and lots of bricks.

We spent our last day off at the beach with the kids.

 Love this view of the Indian Ocean! 


Mel and Mandy, from England, are working with us and have started a new women's class and prayer time out in one of the villages.



We are very blessed for them to be here with us.

Here I am at the end of my deadline. . .just kidding. Not me, but I am excited to be almost done with my next romantic suspense that's due September 1st. Next I'll be jumping into book two of my Revell series, the first of which comes out next year.

Be blessed,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment