Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Photos

It's been such a busy week, but I thought I'd quickly post some new photos.


The kids have just started playing with the rabbits. Jayden has already chosen the one he wants to keep and brings it in the house to play with.




The kittens are getting big and more independent. The kids love them and how they follow them around the house.


Babies, babies, everywhere...Baby Scott and Mariah


I always find it interesting that here are oranges ... green. But they still taste great! This morning I made an orange juice, mango, banana shake. Yum!

Be blessed today!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Kittens, bunnies and babies? This is just too much cuteness for one blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would certainly agree. They LOVE having all these babies around. :-)

    ReplyDelete