Tuesday, July 30, 2024

The Secrets We Keep is here!!!

The wait is finally over! 

I am so excited about this second book in the series that continues Riley and Tucker's story. I can't wait to hear what you think. There is lots of good news about this series! Not only is it available y  in paperback, as an ebook, and in KU, Tantor Media has picked up the entire series and will produce the audio books. They did a fabulous job with my FALLOUT SERIES and I know they will do a great job again. I'll let you know as soon as they are available. 

I'm also working hard to finish books three and four, so the wait won't be near as long this time. Watch here for updates, but my goal is to release The Enemy Between Us, book three, in September. 

"A superb psychological thriller. Harris provides readers with a cat-and-mouse suspense-filled novel that will keep you on the edge of your seat." - Lghudson on The Lies We Believe


    Riley Bishop thought the nightmare was over.

    The lines between reality and imagination aren’t always sharply defined—like the rotating surfaces of a kaleidoscope with its ever-changing optical illusions. In fact, before talking to my therapist this morning, I’d convinced myself that I was losing my grip on reality. How else can I explain what happened?    



    Happy Reading!

    Lisa



    2 comments:

    1. I absolutely love this series!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous8:36 PM

      Owch. Striking blue eyes, doll.
      That ain't all that's blue, babe:
      ● rawwdude.blogspot.com ●
      Cya@the Wedding Feast...

      ReplyDelete