Wednesday, June 28, 2023

The Lies We Believe is here!!

 

I confess. . .I just finished the edits on this book this last weekend, BUT I am so excited to share Riley and Tucker's story with you. 

The Lies We Believe is like my typical page-turning suspense novels, but. . .different. 

😊 Trust me, if you love my books, you won't want to miss this new series. 

A bit of behind the scenes, Tucker Shaw is from my US Marshal series and there is a cameo from Jonas Quinn!

It's available now as an ebook, paperback and in Kindle Unlimited!

Enjoy and I'd love to hear what you think about this new series!   Order here!!

PS. Ill announce winners from the scavenger hunt here in a couple days.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:57 PM

    When is book 2 coming out? I really liked book one.

    ReplyDelete