Monday, November 14, 2022

Brand new non-fiction Bible study!


I have a book release today that I'm super excited about. It's not my normal suspense book, but instead, a twelve week interactive Bible study on finding peace in a chaotic world.

This book is a lot of my own journey, as it comes from struggles I faced over two decades ago and my search for God. In the end, this personal journey changed my life!

Divorce. Depression. Loneliness. Death of a loved one. Catastrophic world events. The list could go on. The majority of Christians are unprepared in knowing how to persevere in the face of trials. Using scripture as its core, this study is a practical, life changing tool for both men and women who need to deepen their relationship with God and continue to build a solid foundation on Christ so that with the power of the Holy Spirit, when the storms of life hit, their anchor in Christ is secure.

I will post soon about an opportunity for a free online study in early 2023! This paperback is great for personal study or for a group.

It's available now on Amazon, paperback only.

Be blessed,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This blog in very informative for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:50 PM

    I just read your fascinating book, The Restoration Project which I borrowed from our nearby library. It’s great that we even have a Christian fiction section there. Blessings! (Hubby & I are retired AG missionaries to South America.)

    ReplyDelete