Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Countdown Begins!


It's hard to believe it, but our furlough is quickly coming to an end. We are spending this weekend with Scott's family. Next week, my sister and her family will be visiting while we mark off the last minute to-do list and get ready to head back to Africa.

Looking back over the past few months, I'm reminded again at how blessed we are to have the support and encouragement from family and friends all over the country. And while it's been busy and even stressful at times, it's also been full of great memories and moments that I wouldn't trade for anything.

On a writing note, I received my author copies of Blood Covenant last week which is always exciting. If you haven't heard the news, you can currently download copies of the first book in the series, Blood Ransom, from Amazon and other similar places for FREE!


On top of that, Blood Covenant is now in stock online here and is on its way to the bookstores. It's like a buy-one-get-one-free deal!


So pick up a copy then let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you! And watch for more chances coming soon to win some cool gifts from the heart of Africa.

Be blessed,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment