Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merry Christmas to you!

I think I've mentioned before how hard it is for me to get into the holiday spirit when it's so hot outside. For the past several years, I've spend Christmas in the southern hemisphere which definitely means hot! We've added a few more presents under the tree which has the kids anticipating Christmas morning.

To thank you for following my blog this past year, I'm going to give away five copies of A Matter of Trust (hot off the press!) to the first FIVE people who leave a comment and a way to contact you.

Merry Christmas!

Look for more giveaways in the coming weeks including A Taste of Brazil gift box!

And in all the rush of the season, remember the One who sent His son to earth, giving us the greatest gift of all.

Blessings,

Lisa

PS For some reason I'm not able to post photos today. Santa sightings coming soon. . .

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:54 AM

    Merry Christmas, Lisa! The midwest is receiving ice and snow this week which makes it seem like Christmas. I enjoy reading your blogs - I love missionaries! "How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of them"...
    Blessings
    Carol Sharp
    cjsharp@terraworld.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you about having a hard time getting into the holiday spirit when it's warm. Today, the temperature dropped, but it's still nowhere near where I think it should be for Christmas. LOL Oh--then add to that a crowded department store with snippy customers...and Christmas is really different this year. LOL

    Love ya, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Hi Lisa

    I hope that I'm in the first five.

    It's very hot here in Gauteng so I know what you mean about not feeling like Christmas - Christmas is never cold and snowy in Africa!

    May God bless you and your family this Christmas and in 2008

    With best wishes

    Ruth Dell
    tonydell@mweb.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,
    How great to hear from you now that you're far away from us again. I'm watching your news and looking forward to the day you're back on our continent again.

    Love and hugs!

    Shirl
    shirley@shirleycorder.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying following your language school experiences. Brings back a lot of memories. Excited to see what God has in store for you next!

    Patty
    pkslack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:16 AM

    Hi Lisa, I've fallen behind on following your blog. Having both hands in casts since last Wednesday has left me unable to do much & I'm so glad they're coming off later today... will have to catch up & chat to you soon...
    LOTS OF LOVE & MISSING YOU STAXS!

    ReplyDelete