Saturday, October 18, 2008

Moving Day. . .


It's been quite an exciting week as mom was able to leave rehab and move into her new apartment. Thank you all so much for all your prayers and emails during this time. There is still a lot of work ahead, but this is definitely a major step in the right direction and mom is enjoying more independence again as she continues to heal.

Another highlight of the week was a long chat with my new editor at Zondervan. It was exiting for me to learn how things work in this publishing house as well as to talk specifically about my manuscript, changes I will be making so the book will reach a broader audience, and marketing ideas. I'll be sharing glimpses into this process during the coming months.

More soon,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm glad the move worked and went well. Praise God for this blessing for your mom.

    Lisa, I'm *so* excited for you and Blood Ransome! Woo-hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete