Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And the winner is. . .


I know I'm way overdue to post a blog, but between sorting, packing, home schooling, writing deadlines. . .well, enough excuses, a very late congratulations to Erica who won a photo bookmark from Africa. Please contact me here with your mailing address, and I'll get it in the mail for you!

Here are the answers for any inquiring minds. My version is South African so there was one or two that were different, but thanks to those of you who participated did great!



Leopard- Leap
Warthog- Sounder
Giraffe- Tower
Rhino- Crash
Hippo- Raft
Croc- Bask
Butterfly- Flutter
Ant- Army
Elephant- Herd
Lion- Pride
Baboons- Troop
Wild Dogs- Pack

I'll be running another new contest in the next couple weeks for a "Taste of Africa" that will include all kinds of cool things, so stay tuned for details!

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment