Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Home Again


We're back home after a few days visiting Kruger Game Park during the kids' first term holiday. We so enjoyed the fun of driving through the bush and seeing the animals. One of the highlights was a pride of lions with five cubs. We also saw two large elephant herds with their babies.




























This week, it’s back to work. We are excited to welcome Gustavo and Bia to our team. They are Portuguese speakers with a heart for missions and will be joining us for the next seven months. During this time they will be in training and helping us as we begin the work in Mozambique. We're meeting together everyday this week for prayer, training, and fellowship.

We are so excited to see what God has in store for the work in this country. I’ll be sharing a couple amazing stories of how God is moving in that place in the next day or two.


























Have a blessed day,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Ruth Dell "introduced" me to you! I am a South African, living in Houston for the past seven years. I have been a missionary for 11 years and am also a writer, belonging to ACFW. I couldn't find any email address for you, but I surely want to chat with you some more. Please email me at lernstjr@swbell.net.

    May God bless all your endeavors!

    Jannie Ernst

    ReplyDelete