Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Where are you God?: Endurance


If you’ve ever thought that God doesn’t know you, or doesn't have a plan for your life, think again. Even in the midst of the chaos around us He has a plan for you.

Learning to open our hearts to God’s will can be difficult, but as we learn to persevere through life and let trials strengthen our faith, we will be able to find intimacy with God.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
                               ~II Corinthians 12:9-10

Be encouraged today, for He is faithful!

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Amen....when I am weak..HE is strong!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post and perfectly timed! Thank you! And of course, I can't help but relish the fact that you used a photo of an elephant. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo's for you, Ronie. I love it! And the reminder that HE is strong is so crucial!

    ReplyDelete