Thursday, July 23, 2009

A new look!

Yesterday, I went with my kids to spend the day at the English camp. As you can imagine, my kids loved being a part of the singing, drama, volleyball, and even the service project. As a team of about forty-five, we headed into town to clean up the city. With the okay from some of the government leaders, we spent a couple hours picking up the trash along many of the streets. I guess I'm feeling my age, because my back is sore today, but we had a great time hanging out with everyone. Below are some of the photos from the trip.

We'll be leaving to take the team back to South Africa and to spend some time with our co-workers, Scott's aunt and uncle that we haven't seen for a number of months. We are looking forward to a couple days of downtime and fellowship after our very hectic summer.

Blessings!

Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment