Friday, June 05, 2009

And the winners are. . .


My kids drew numbers at random this morning, and I'm happy to announce the winners of Love Finds You in Revenge, Ohio!

Deborah Vogts, Linda, Ausjenny, shebapolly, and RGermany! Congratulations, Ladies! I'll be contacting you today for your snail mail address.

For those of you who didn't win, don't worry! I'll be holding another book drawing around July 1st for copies of my next Barbour release, Cranberry Hearts! This is a fantastic three-in-one contemporary romance collection with Lena Nelson Dooley and Elizabeth Goddard. I'll also be giving away several goody baskets filled with delicious treats and a few surprises from the heart of Africa later this year so stop by often!

Thanks again for all the wonderful feedback and comments many of you shared this week on my blog. I really enjoyed it!

Blessings!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    I would love to win the copy of "Snow Melts in the Spring"

    edwina.cowgill@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 PM

    I just came to your site as I got your book through Heartsong Presents today and wanted to check out your website. I would love to win.
    jrs362(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Jane Squires

    ReplyDelete