Saturday, November 01, 2008

Win a Taste of Africa!


I'm getting ready to hold another drawing for my yearly Taste of Africa contest, and this year, I've decided to choose three winners! I'll be drawing names from my newsletter list, so if you aren't signed up, it's simple. Just go here and follow the directions.

Each winner will receive a personalized box including some of the items you see here, like tea, chocolate, bookmarks, and spices, all from the heart of Africa, as well as a signed copy of my latest book, Final Deposit.

So sign up today!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. How fun! It would be great to share these goodies with friends and family during the holidays. I am a newsletter subscriber and I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks and take care, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Lisa, What a wonderful idea to give the taste of Africa and a book signed by you. The only thing that would make it better is to have a book of your photographs, which I enjoy immensely.
    Keep on writing and doing the good work God has placed in your heart for Africa.
    Blessings to you and your family.
    Janice Olson

    ReplyDelete