Tuesday, June 13, 2006

DEADLINE


Once again I find myself in the middle of a heavy book deadline. Of course, I've really put this on myself. My deadline isn't until August 1st, but I'd like to finish the manuscript by July 1st. July is a busy month of ministry for me personally as I am coordinating the upcoming medical clinic we are running in Zambia. There will be a number of things to do ahead of time and I want to be able to focus on the work once we are there.

I'll be sharing more about the clinic in the next week or so, but instead of coming up with something profound for the day, I thought I'd share a couple of great pictures, then get back to my word count.

Blessings!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS pictures, Lisa. The sunset one...WOWZERS!! Of course, we all know which one is *my* favorite. LOL Can't lose with elephants. :-D

    Thanks for sharing these photos! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete