Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday Praise














One of the things I’ve loved about both traveling and living in different countries is that it has widened my worldview and given me a greater understanding into the lives of other cultures. I’ve met people from all walks of life who have taught me about sacrifice, friendship, endurance, and true giving.

I’ve learned that:

  • I need to look to God’s standards for living and not my culture or the world’s standards. 
  • If God isn’t first in my life, then I’ve failed, because in the end that’s all that really matters.
  • True peace is found in simplicity, being in the will of God, and serving others.
  • I don’t ever want to just exist, but instead, live life to the fullest.
  • Living life to the fullest isn’t a bigger car, a bigger house, or more possessions because living life to the fullest isn’t defined by the world’s definition.

“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” Romans 12:2




#SundayPraise #LisaHarris #christianauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment