Monday, December 10, 2012

Lion family and safari favorites

It's hard to believe that this year is about to come to an end. We are busy, enjoying having our oldest home from boarding school, finishing up a couple more weeks of school, writing to meet my current deadlines, and ministry. Here are some photos from our recent family time away I'd like to share with you. I'm always so amazed by God's incredible beauty.

While driving to the border to take care of some legal paper work for the car, we decided to drive through Kruger. There we saw three female lion with five cubs literally lying in the road. Here are a few of the highlights from our sightings, also including a leopard cub.

I'll be posting a giveaway of two animal calenders later this week, so be sure and watch for my post and leave a comment!

Be blessed today!

Lisa





Lioness in the tree

Baboon eating??


Comb Duck

Leopard cub in a rock cleft

Malachite kingfisher

No comments:

Post a Comment