Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Try our video maker at Animoto.


This week, our family will finally be all together again and I'm so excited I can hardly wait. Gabe comes home for his school holiday and Scott returns from his trip to the States. So what am I most thankful for this week? Guess that's pretty obvious!

I won't be doing much (if any) blogging over the next few weeks as our family spends time together except to maybe post a few photos, but I did want to wish each of you a very happy Thanksgiving and a very merry Christmas.

Be blessed today and enjoy time with friends and family,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Same to you Lisa- Glad you had your family together and enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete