Friday, November 13, 2009

Urgent prayer update


I just spoke to Janelle, Scott's aunt who asked me to post an update on Allen. He was just admitted into ICU with a serious lung infection and the next few hours and days are critical. We ask for your prayers that God will heal him and bless him with many more years with his family and doing the work he loves. Allen and Janelle have spent their lives in Africa serving God and have been a tremendous blessing to so many. Thank you to all of you who have continued to lift them up to the Father during this difficult journey they are on.

Scott and I will be at a board meeting for African Outreach Ministries this weekend, and then fly out on Tuesday to return home to Africa. Our time here has been blessed and we are grateful for the time we were able to spend with Allen and Janelle and so many of our friends and family,

Blessings,

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, I am praying and have emailed a couple others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers! I'll plan to update as I know something through twitter on my blog sidebar.

    ReplyDelete