Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you!




I've had a few computer problems as my wireless went out, but I'm up and working again finally. The past few days have been busy as we've started our new year of school here in South Africa and I've been working to finish up edits on my historical for Summerside Press. I'm getting excited about the story, one that deals with revenge and forgiveness, as I feel as if it is finally coming together.

Scott has had an amazing time at the conference he's attending nearby and has been encouraged to see David, one of our leaders, really catch the vision of discipleship training. We are so excited to see what God is going to do in the coming weeks and months. David was blown away to see so many Christian leaders gathered together in one place and to see that our vision reaches far beyond our small corner of the world.

I wanted to end by saying thank you to Ricardo, Melissa, and Julia for staying with us during these past few weeks and for the love and encouragement they were to our family. Not only were they a huge boost for my Portuguese, but I loved getting to know them better. We will continue praying for you as you seek God's will in your lives!

Coming next. . .an interesting roadblock outside Kruger. . .with nine giraffes.

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment