Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Houston


My mom, sister, and I returned from Houston last night after a wonderful trip. I’m really tired, but it was such a blessing to see some old friends and meet some new ones. I spoke to a ladies group on finding victory in God in a chaotic world, something my life has tended to be lately! Several of these women have recently been to Africa to be involved in our ministry, so this made this trip especially memorable. A special thanks to Flo and Darlene, who made our time in Houston so refreshing.

I’m busy today catching up on a few last minute things before flying back to Africa Saturday morning. This is a photo of the house we will be renting in Brazil. We feel so blessed to have found a three bedroom furnished house to live in! God is so good!
A special thanks to those of you who have told me you are praying for us! We are slowly working our way through all the logistics of the move, but there is still so much left to do and it can be a bit overwelming at times! Through it all though, I've been amazed over and over of God's hand in all of this, so praise to Him for His faithfulness!

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment