Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm back!

After driving 16 hours across South Africa we're home! We had a wonderful time seeing Cape Town and the SA coast for the first time, and God blessed us with some needed quiet time and rest. This part of South Africa truly is a beautiful piece of God’s creation.

Unfortunately, my plans to post a photo journal along the way didn't work. The "always on" hot spot we planned to use wasn't on. So instead, I'll be posting several slide shows for the next week or so that I think you will enjoy. Many of the photos we took are simply stunning. The weather was perfect, allowing us a chance to take a boat ride to see some seals, view penguins along the coast, and even bogie board in the Indian Ocean. (The kids are hooked on this new sport!)

On another note, I’d like to ask continued prayer for our ministry. God is doing wonderful things in Mozambique, and we are excited to see what the future holds. I will also have some important ministry news to share soon, so stay tuned for that.

Blessings!

Lisa




Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:07 AM

    Wow, stunning photos.... what a lovely trip through memory lane for me... can hardly believe we've left the fairest Cape...

    Glad you had a great time.

    Missing you all.

    Love Clive, Trys, Jesse & Misha

    ReplyDelete