Thursday, May 10, 2007

TAG, you're it!

Tammy Alexander tagged me to play this blog game! And when you're done here, check out her website to win a copy of her latest relaase, Remembered, from Tammy's best-selling Fountain Creek Chronicles series!

Eight Random Things About Me

1. I’ve worked in a bank, a daycare, a hotel headquarters, the telephone company (delivering the yellow pages door to door with a severely injured ankle), as a banquet waitress, and at a fast food restaurant.

2. I once skied in the French Alps. (This disaster story might make it into a book one day!)

3. The only thing I’ve ever collected is books by Victoria Holt. Because of her influence, when I was thirteen, I wrote in my diary that one day I’d write a gothic romance. (Which I’ve done!)

4. I once cooked over a fire for fifty people for a week. (Personal reminder: Never to volunteer to do this again)

5. I’ve been offered chicken ovaries, clabbered milk, mopane worms, pizza with bananas, and fish heads. (Note: I didn’t say I’d eaten all of them!)

6. I’ve lived in eight states and four countries. (And have been blessed to visit many more than that).

7. I only drink water and occasionally juice and milk. On a very rare occasion I drink tea or coffee. (Coffee in France is a must! Don’t ask me why.)

8. I once spent eight hours making one liter of red palm oil from palm fruit. (Don’t try this at home!)

Here's who I've tagged to play next: Ronie, Patty, Beth, Lynette, and Dana.

Have fun!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. It's so great getting to "know" you like this. what an adventurous life you've had!! :-D

    ReplyDelete