Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Christmas shopping for something unique?


Christmas is just around the corner in case you haven't yet noticed the on slot of lights and decorations at your local Wal-Mart store yet. If you live in the Dallas area, Scott will be a part of a fun evening of fine dinning, silent auctioning, and live entertainment. This is all a part of a fundraiser for our ministry that will be held on the 29th of October. There are also dinners being held in Houston in November. The dinners will be a time of sharing about our ministry (with a cool new video) as well as our needs.

If you’re interested in attending, drop me an email and I’ll send you an official invitation with all the details.

I’ve posted a couple pictures of some of the African items that will be included in the silent auction. . .just in time for Christmas!

Blessings,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW. The egg is gorgeous. I collected eggs for a while, and I've never seen one like that.

    We *love* the tea you gave us, BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I wonder if I can make it to that silent auction...hmmm, gotta ask hubby. :-D

    ReplyDelete