Monday, January 09, 2006

BACK ON LINE WITH SOME GOOD NEWS. . .


I’ve been off line for the past week, as you might have noticed from my lack of entries. We had a huge storm last Monday night, the night Scott left for a ministry trip to Zambia. So the last week I’ve been dealing with occasional electrical outages, no internet, no land line, dead car battery, leaky roof, two partially flooded rooms, and three kids by myself. I’m sure there was more, but I’m trying to block out the rest. LOL Needless to say, life has been crazy.

Tomorrow I'll post a humourous story from my week that might tickle your funny bone.

Out of about 200 emails I did have a bit of good news. I've just sold another book to Barbour Publishing. It's a cozy mystery for their new book club that will be starting up in 2007. I'll have more details on that later.

Blessings!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Can't wait to read it Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete